Thursday, September 21, 2006

Some verses of encouragement

Psalm 34:19 -- Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Hebrews 13:6 -- So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Psalm 107:8-9 -- Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Isaiah 41:10 -- Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 16:11 -- Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

No comments: